Healthy Salsa Chicken Have a nutritious delicious lunch all week!
It only takes 15 minutes to throw this yummy recipe together. It's also a good Super Bowl option!
- 1 container salsa of choice (about 15 oz.)
- One bag of frozen chicken breasts (roughly 2.5 pounds)
- 1-2 bags frozen veggies of choice (about 16 ozs per bag). I recommend corn, peppers, onions, and black beans.
- 1 packet taco seasoning. Look for one that's low in sodium.
- Your own seasonings: garlic, red pepper flakes, have some fun with it!
Directions: Toss it all in the Crock Pot and watch football the rest of the day. Stir whenever you happen to walk by. Bam! It's that easy!
About the Author
Back to Posts