Our weight loss secrets revealed
Looking to lose a few pounds? Do you want to see results? Are you frustrated with restrictive diets, demanding workouts, and weight loss supplements, that just don’t seem to give you any results? If you struggling to lose weight, you’re not alone; on average 45 million Americans are currently dieting to lose weight. Recent statistics say that 75% of Americans think that they eat a healthy well balanced diet. If that’s the case, why are over 70% of Americans overweight or out of shape. Don’t let yourself become a statistic! Live Fit + Nutrition may be the weight loss solution you’ve been looking for.
Professional Weight Loss Advice
Live Fit is unique in that it has a licensed Registered Dietitian, as well as some of greater Cleveland’s best personal trainers. Live Fit offers the best of both worlds, seeing as nutrition and fitness go hand in hand with losing weight. Our Dietitian is qualified to provide you with the most up to date nutrition advice, personalized meal plans, as well as nutrition consultations to help you with your goal of losing weight
Live Fit’s clients who work with our certified personal trainers have had great success achieving their weight loss goals. Click Here to view their success stories. Our trainers have helped many of our clients lose weight, tone up, build muscle, and achieve living a healthier more active lifestyle. A personal trainer can be just what you need to start losing weight and living your best life.
There is no magic pill, diet, or workout program that helps someone shred body fat quickly. The best methods for weight loss are usually common sense. All too often we are looking for the easiest solution to our problems. Fast results aren’t sustainable, that’s why our recommendation is to change our behaviors that are working against your weight loss goals; and slowly incorporate new behaviors that become lifelong habits. At Live Fit our certified personal trainers work one on one with our clients to help them set realistic fitness, & weight loss goals that lead to lifelong sustainable healthy habits.
Weight Loss Tips
Here are some simple and practical ways to start losing weight at a healthy pace.
- Drink several glasses of water per day, often times we confuse are sense of hunger with our sense of thirst.
- Be sure to tell friends and family your new weight loss goals, this will help you hold yourself accountable for your new goals.
- Focus on eating right, instead of having a calorically dense meal, focus on nutrient dense meals.
- Try and include foods like fruits and vegetables, these foods are lower in calories and higher in nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants and fiber.
- Fiber is important because it slows the digestion of foods, keeping us full longer.
- Find ways to cut back unnecessary calories from your meals, try choosing leaner cuts of meat or healthier cooking methods when it comes to preparing your meals.
- When you go out to eat don’t be afraid to ask for a box, take a portion of your meal home with you; just because they serve you one giant portion does not mean that it is a single serving.
- Eating smaller meals more frequently can help to keep feelings of hunger at bay, decreasing the likelihood that you will impulsively eat later in the day. Planning your meals ahead of time is a popular weight loss tip. This gives you control over your daily meals and helps you to stay on track.
Weight Loss Scams
Avoid questionable online articles that over emphasize claims that they have some sort of secret or product that will help you drop weight quickly. Chances are if they did you would have heard of it by now. Don’t fall victim to tall tales that seem to defy modern science and more importantly common sense. If you’re looking for quality health & weight management advise talk to your Doctor, a Registered Dietitian, or a Personal Trainer; they are the most reputable professionals who can provide you with evidence based advice and guidelines.
Contact Live Fit Today! Call (440) 250-9988 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
Back to Posts